As a WellSaid Labs customer you get to try our Beta Project Type where you can use different versions of the Studio for each project.
Take note that because these features are in Beta, we cannot guarantee a consistent voice experience from one avatar to another. We recommend only using it for projects you won’t need to edit in the future.
About Beta Projects
With Beta Projects, you now have the flexibility to choose different versions of WellSaid Studio for each project. This means you can continue using the familiar (Current) version for your projects or explore our latest features and voice models for new projects.
This article will give you all the necessary information to access our Beta Projects.
Latest Beta Updates
Release date: 8/16/2023
- Introducing Voice Cues: Now, you can fine-tune your audio's loudness, pace, and pauses using voice cues. Learn how to adjust your audio to achieve the perfect sound.
- Preview Your Voice Cues: We have added a preview function, allowing you to listen to your clips and make audio adjustments before creating a clip. Try it in your Beta Project.
- Choose your Preferred Project Type: Learn how to select different versions of WellSaid Studio for each project. You can continue using the version you're familiar with or explore our latest features.
- Enhancements to Respellings: Respellings still work like a charm, but you won't have to worry about that double colon format (:: ::) anymore. They will also be in your library! See what’s changed with Respellings.
- More Control Over Replacements: We’ve added a floating replacement toolbar directly in the editor to give you more control over each replacement in your script. Just double-click on the bolded replacement to open the toolbar, select your preferred replacement and even turn off the replacement completely.
We're excited to bring you these new features through our Beta of WellSaid Studio. Your experience and feedback matter to us. If you have any questions, encounter issues, or want to share your thoughts about the new updates, don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated Support team.
Watch the Tutorial