You can rearrange clips within a project and from project to project.
Moving clips within a project
You can rearrange clips up and down within a project.
- Head to your Studio Project.
- Grab the gripper bar on the left side of the desired clip.
- Move the clip to its new position.
Moving clips to a new project
If you’d like to move clips into a new Project:
- Select the check box on the left side of the clip.
- Navigate to the top bar and select Move.
- Select the name of the Project from the drop-down menu and select Move.