How to download a clip
- Click the download icon on the right side of the clip.
- Select the file format (MP3, OGG, or WAV).
- Your clips will download based on your internet browser’s download settings.
How to download multiple clips
- Select the clips you want by selecting the check box on the left side of each clip.
(At the top left of your list of rendered clips, the number you have selected will be noted).
- Select the download icon on the top right of your list of rendered clips. This will create and download a .zip file containing the selected clips.
How to download an entire project
You can download projects in two ways:
If you’re inside the Project folder:
- Select all of your clips by selecting the check box at the top left of your rendered clips.
- Select Download at the top right of your rendered list. This will create and download a .zip file containing the selected clips.
If you’re in the Projects tab:
- In the Projects tab, select the ••• icon located on the Project you want to download.
- Select Download. This will create and download a .zip file containing all the clips in this Project.